Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Rohm by Eickhorn

Article about: Hello gentlemen! This SS Rohm dagger might be for sale in a few time in France. Please tell me what do you think about is authenticty and what is the price for a such scarce dagger? Best reg

Default SS Rohm by Eickhorn

Hello gentlemen!
    This SS Rohm dagger might be for sale in a few time in France.
    Please tell me what do you think about is authenticty and what is the price for a such scarce dagger?
    Best regards

SS Rohm by Eickhorn

SS Rohm by Eickhorn

SS Rohm by Eickhorn

SS Rohm by Eickhorn

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Rohm by Eickhorn
    P
    Many

Might be for sale may as well not be for sale.
    Viewing the dedication on the blade appears to have been done by hand with a dremel.

Could you provide better photos and also a " Might be forsale " price tag ?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

A Röhm dagger with a Himmler dedication?
    Okay..... what a waste! So sad!

This is a genuine ground Röhm dagger ruined with a fake Himmler inscription.
    The SS button is the typical type only used on SS Röhm daggers.
    To bad about the fake inscription.
    It makes the dagger worthless imo.

I am not fluent in English but I feel you sarcastic.
    I mean the dagger is not mine and I don't want to buy It.
    I just want informations to help the owner to put a price on It.
    The guy got It from his father's heritage and he can't speak English at all.

To help you with information...I have requested more photos from you.

Please none of our comments are meant to be sarcastic and sometimes when texting wording may appear that way in conjunction with sentence structure.
    Please more photos...and from what I had already stated and along with Krisse we are already seeing a concern with the etch.
    Help us with our request so we can help you.

We are not a price valuation service but we can point you in the right direction once the details of the dagger are agreed upon depending on condition and rarity.

Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you Krisse. I am not an expert and I didn't even notice that It was an Himmler dedication. Total crap Indeed.

Quote by Hartman View Post
    Thank you Krisse. I am not an expert and I didn't even notice that It was an Himmler dedication. Total crap Indeed.
    Doesnt mean that there were never Eickhorn Himmler inscriptions ..which there were. You were told incorrectly what the dagger may have been but represents a poorly made Himmler honor dagger.

Thank you Larry. Sorry for the misunderstanding I thought you belive I was a crook. I ask more pics of dedication to the guy. But Indeed I think Krisse is absolutly right. I was too lazzy to check the differences between the Himmler and Rohm dedications. Which are more than obvious!

?

Hartman, we never thought you might be a crook!!! ;-)
    Just helping you out.
    We cannot know how good your knowledge is...

Krisse said The SS button is the typical type only used on SS Röhm daggers. So It can't be a genuine Himmler honour dagger. Am I wrong?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast