Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

SS RZM Dagger 1939

Article about: Hello! I came across a SS dagger on craigslist. Normally I'd be a little iffy about it, but the price of this dagger goes at \\$650. I know these are sought after, and pricy, so I wanted to va

Default SS RZM Dagger 1939

Hello!

I came across a SS dagger on craigslist. Normally I'd be a little iffy about it, but the price of this dagger goes at $650. I know these are sought after, and pricy, so I wanted to validate the authenticity of this item by the helpful members of this community. These are the only two photos displayed.

Thank you!

SS RZM Dagger 1939
    SS RZM Dagger 1939

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS RZM Dagger 1939
    P
    Many

Shows some promise because there are only some photos and not enough to give it a thumbs up.

lower guard is an early SA guard marked "P" for Pomerania
    Nothing more to add. More photos if possible under better lighting conditions.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Although I am not an expert in SS items, for that price, I would hesitate a lot, the cheap is expensive ...

raz
    ?

Be careful , Powel Nowac is a scammer and he has adds in Austin and Houston Tx on craigslist . You send money and get nothing in return from what I've heard .
    Raz

?

Walk away. Like Larry already said… SA marked lower guard, which means it's a parts dagger, so… Walk away.

Quote by raz View Post
    Be careful , Powel Nowac is a scammer and he has adds in Austin and Houston Tx on craigslist . You send money and get nothing in return from what I've heard .
    Raz
    I agree, maybe the dagger is a good one, but the price is the bait, someone deposits and receives nothing, classic scam

?

Quote by Dan Miller View Post
    I agree, maybe the dagger is a good one, but the price is the bait, someone deposits and receives nothing, classic scam
    ??? No, the dagger is not a 'good' one…!!!

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    ??? No, the dagger is not a 'good' one…!!!
    I said "maybe"...

Be warned!

It is my firm belief that this is one of the false advertisements from Powel as well. There are several daggers up my way with the same price. Run, Forest Run!