Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS sword?

Article about: Would be better, if close-ups were taken outside/in plenty of natural light, if possible. (yeah yeah, I know, NOW I tell you.....)

Default SS sword?

SS sword?SS sword?SS sword?SS sword?SS sword?SS sword?SS sword?SS sword?

anyone can help me to identify this sword ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS sword?
    P
    Many

Your pictures lack quality and completeness. Those two things are a must for an actual authentication. That said, this isn't a sword, but yet, a dagger. Good luck.

It is a dagger,not a sword.Missing the entire grip and could possibly be a NSKK Dagger and the scabbard looks to be a repaint.

Hey Dude ..welcome to the forum..this is adagger and not a sword..this appears to be an SA blade..from what I can see as Henckels did not produce SS daggers. This could be attributed to the reason why There are no photos of the obverse side of the blade displaying the motto...if these photos are yours or not..the motto will say "Alles fur Deutchland"...check that out..also the logo appears due to the lighting to be very high on the reverse side of the blade. The scabbard is late period. Where is the grip if any? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

thread moved to the SS forum

also the scabbard throat and runners has been removed at one time...hard to put back together the later scabbard types
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

motto has been sanded and someone remove one signature

SS sword?
    http://www.germanwarbooty.com/images...4481%20208.JPG
    and i find one dagger in google with this signature
    Transitional SS Dagger by "J.A. HENCKELS ZWILLINGSWERK SOLINGEN RZM 15/38SS"

no grip only blade
    sorry of my english

i got it for free btw many ppl dont have cash for mint items....

If its free its the best price

?

This thread needs more pics.....and more cowbell!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast