Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thougts on SS dagger?

Article about: Hoping to get some opinions on this SS dagger! Price seems to good to be true but I figured it can't hurt to ask! Any info/opinions are welcome!

?

Default Thougts on SS dagger?

Hoping to get some opinions on this SS dagger! Price seems to good to be true but I figured it can't hurt to ask! Any info/opinions are welcome!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thougts on SS dagger?   Thougts on SS dagger?  

Thougts on SS dagger?   Thougts on SS dagger?  

Thougts on SS dagger?   Thougts on SS dagger?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thougts on SS dagger?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Thougts on SS dagger?

This is a scam I'm afraid mate, I'm sure it is Pawel Nowak. I recognise some of his usernames. Often they have a space theme for some reason. See this thread and try the technique.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/discu...e-scam-238101/

He has it advertised in dozens of places around the web.

?

Good to know! I had read the name Pawel Nowak on the forum and read a little on his scams. Such a bummer when you have people that are set out on making a buck at the expense of the people who truly enjoy the hobby. Oh well, I guess where there is money to be made there will be scammers. Thanks for the help!

?

Just got my reply email on the piece, from none other than the infamous Pawl Nowak. Here is a picture of the email he sent me, maybe it will help others spot his scams.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thougts on SS dagger?  

His wording is always the same, complete liar. Good decision to put it up on the forum for review mate. Glad to be able to help

Haha, he doesn't give up that guy does he !!!!!!

It's scary to think of the percentage of people who will actually go through with, what they think is the 'deal of the century' only to have their pants pulled down by this rotten tw*t. I truly hope he gets whats coming to him sooner rather than later!

I am amazed he has lasted this long, someone needs to pull a sting on him or something

Quote by dramos View Post
    Just got my reply email on the piece, from none other than the infamous Pawl Nowak. Here is a picture of the email he sent me, maybe it will help others spot his scams.
    Un-mistakeable.
    Get these every once in a while.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

What a great study this dagger would be on how to detect a fake SS dagger,,which this one has many issues. All these gents nailed it when they said Pawl Novack. ,,and I dont like wasting 10 precious text letters on mentioning his name, but people need to be warned. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast