Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

The Three Kings

Article about: I thought I would share the 3 varieties of Böker M33 SS dagger in my collection. Each is equipped with the in-house Böker guards. Enjoy.

Default The Three Kings

I thought I would share the 3 varieties of Böker M33 SS dagger in my collection. Each is equipped with the in-house Böker guards. Enjoy.

The Three KingsThe Three KingsThe Three Kings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Three Kings
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

What an amazing display of silver and black! Beautiful.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thank you very much for sharing these remarkable daggers my friend!

?

awesome daggers!!!nice to see this together !!!

Very nice triplets indeed! Looks like they are coming straight from the Böker factory. By the way, what's the difference between dagger 1 and 3 more than the SS-runes and beak positioning? The second one is a ground Röhm right, but I cannot really make out any other differences between the other two.

Do you have a predisposition for daggers from München, or did it just happen that way?

Martin

It has taken about 10 years to curate these 3 Boker pieces in this premium quality condition so I can't be picky on roman distribution mark!

The maker mark on 1 and 3 are slightly different.

Of all the SS blades in my collection, these 3 have the best blades and some of best I've ever seen.

Outstanding examples TK and thankyou for showing the logo differences
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Super!!!

A Blast from the Past..Hi Vlad..good to see you posting again.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

A wonderful set of Beauties!!!

I can almost smell the frankincense!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil