Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tom Wittmann?

Article about: Hi everyone, Just a quick one, What does everybody think about doing dealings with Tom Wittmann? Has anyone had any dramas? I ask because I’m about to make a significant purchase from his we

Default Tom Wittmann?

Hi everyone,
    Just a quick one,
    What does everybody think about doing dealings with Tom Wittmann?
    Has anyone had any dramas? I ask because I’m about to make a significant SS dagger purchase from his website WAM.
    Without going into to much detail the deal is not going particularly smoothly
    and I just wanted to see if anybody had some experience dealing with him, that they might like to share.
    Thank you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tom Wittmann?
    P
    Many

If you do not feel good about the deal I would not do it. I’ve had one dealing with him and I will say he is a business man, my deal worked out real well for him. That’s not a charge against him, it was a trade and cash and it worked out really good for him and me with a why did I do that, kind of feeling. For me it was a new in he business kind of deal.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

I have always dealt with his secretary when I had my mind set on something.

I have never had an issue with him in purchase negotiations.
    I feel all dealers have their high and low days and is the best answer I can give without a character assassination.

Keep the thread clean and be more focused on what you are purchasing upon how much you desire it.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I have known Tom personally for about 12 years. He is ALL business. Business first, friends second. He honors all return policies if need be. His items are described accurately to his ability. About all I can say
    D.

I would really post it or find someone you trust to look at it confidentially.

?

I know business can be tough dealing with his secretary.
    She once shipped 2 daggers to New Sealand instead of the Netherlands, she also provided false bank accounts info.
    So all in all besides the States not all goes that smooth….

Its up to you, as said he is all business, his return policies are proper, althought that may be a bit difficult when shipping goes abroad.

Ger

He has a good inventory, but priced a little high in my opinion. I've never done business with him mainly as his payment method for buyers outside the US seemed archaic, not even paypal, so I buy from other US dealers with more attractive payment options, never having a problem.

Hi Anderson,
    Which other dealers do you use? Interested to have a look.
    Thanks mate.

I'll send you a PM.

I've bought and sold thru him and with no problems.

Joe Bourn

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast