Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

wilhelm kober dagger

Article about: hello friends, my friend asked me to identify this dagger. it is clear from the photo that it is composed of multiple daggers. so there's nothing to add. but I am especially interested in wh

?

Default wilhelm kober dagger

hello friends, my friend asked me to identify this dagger. it is clear from the photo that it is composed of multiple daggers. so there's nothing to add. but I am especially interested in whether the blade is real or laser treated. so please comment on, thank you in advancewilhelm kober daggerwilhelm kober daggerwilhelm kober daggerwilhelm kober daggerwilhelm kober daggerwilhelm kober daggerwilhelm kober daggerwilhelm kober daggerwilhelm kober daggerwilhelm kober daggerwilhelm kober dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement wilhelm kober dagger
    P
    Many

Very Good Kekel..you answered your own question...it is composed of multiple fittings.
    The logo is laser etched and I can say much for the motto as it is pixelated to identify any details.

Can you get extreme close ups of the 3 tang markings? Please
    So far what I can see is that the tang forge has been observed on CD Schaaf aka Perfectum. Old Seaman logo.

Someones wishful thinking to create a holy rare grail on finding a Kober SS dagger.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

thanks for confirming larry, i'm going to try to ask a friend if he can get me a photo (tang).