Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

2x SS Nord Dug up helmets

Article about: Here are 2x SS Helmets dug up last week in Lapland from a area where the SS Nord were fighting

Quote by DougB View Post
    I wasn't sure what Canadian Customs would say.
    Who cares what they say. Their argument is invalid, you have a tank! Maybe 'we roll over the competition' would be a more PC slogan to run with. Could have the thing halfway up a car with a rivals logo on the side. I should be in advertising.

Quote by DougB View Post
    I always think Krabs when I see the name LOL.
    Well that's just great, these few years I've been around the forums and now you tell me I remind you of a vicious little STD.

KradSpam - Krab free since '03.

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    KradSpam, you used to be a COH player ?
    Yes mate it was COH I referred to. I still play occasionally now but I used to hammer hours into it.

Wehrmacht was my preferred faction usually, skip tier 2 and 3, panzers inside the first 10 minutes, gg

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2x SS Nord Dug up helmets
    P
    Many

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Who cares what they say. Their argument is invalid, you have a tank! Maybe 'we roll over the competition' would be a more PC slogan to run with. Could have the thing halfway up a car with a rivals logo on the side. I should be in advertising.

Well that's just great, these few years I've been around the forums and now you tell me I remind you of a vicious little STD.

KradSpam - Krab free since '03.

Yes mate it was COH I referred to. I still play occasionally now but I used to hammer hours into it.

Wehrmacht was my preferred faction usually, skip tier 2 and 3, panzers inside the first 10 minutes, gg
    Best RTS ever . Shame that the second one isn't as good. Panther spam wins the game .

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    Best RTS ever . Shame that the second one isn't as good. Panther spam wins the game .
    I used to play 2v2 with my mate as PE, while he worked towards the 2 off map panthers I held off the other two players with paks, schrecks and MG42's. Then suddenly 8 panthers appear. Love it.

?

Great to hear your Krabs free. LOLOL

Quote by DougB View Post
    I always think Krabs when I see the name LOL.

My buddy Rob has one of these. I am holding out for a tank to park on my front lawn. The wife isn't to keen on the idea.

I almost bought a T-34 once but the cost of transport from Russia to here was prohibitive and I wasn't sure what Canadian Customs would say. I was going to park it at one of my shops and change our slogan to We Kill The Competition. It didn't go over very well so I tubed the idea.
    I drove this large "Krad wreck" the other day! Leon.2x SS Nord Dug up helmets
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123