Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Another m42 camo ss helmet real or fake?

Article about: Contrived wear on the decal, even to my untrained eyes.

Default Another m42 camo ss helmet real or fake?

Another m42 camo ss helmet     real or fake?Another m42 camo ss helmet     real or fake?Another m42 camo ss helmet     real or fake?Another m42 camo ss helmet     real or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another m42 camo ss helmet     real or fake?
    P
    Many

Potentially good for an EF, against the odds. Can you post some better pics of the decal? Straight on with no glare etc.

Thanks, i asked the seller to send me more detailed pics, if i got the pictures i post them here.

?

Good morning,

You need straight on shots of the decal. Forum rules I believe, but going by what you have provided it looks like a reproduction decal with some bad camo.

Samir

I should add that I'm not sure I like the camo, and the liner might not belong to this helmet, or might at least have been pulled out and put back - the whole thing looks cleaned. The decal just has traits of a good EF at this point but may not be legit - 'first pattern' (this phrase means nothing sa far as chronology goes) style rakish runes, and a very white background. It looks as if it has been uncovered by removing camo paint from over it. See what the seller comes up with, DougB is the main man here for these questions.

It looks like there's tool marks I'm not liking it, can't give a opinion on the decal

Once the seller replies my email i sent better pics from the decal.

This lid looks bad to me....inside and out. EF's have an assymetrical shield-- the break on the left should be rounded and the break on the right starts high and is soft as well. Nor are the runes right, they should be rakish and sleek.

A no for me. not a good decal and liner.

?

Bad Pocher on a fake camp from pics provided. EF M42 s/b EF decal. Looks like the scraping away of the decal and camo underneath the decal.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast