Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Camo chicken wire double decal M40: opinions?

Article about: As a new member I am very impressed with this forum. I would like to post photos of this helmet for your comments. I understand the fakers have become quite skillful, makes collecting a chal

Default Camo chicken wire double decal M40: opinions?

Camo chicken wire double decal M40: opinions?Camo chicken wire double decal M40: opinions?Camo chicken wire double decal M40: opinions?Camo chicken wire double decal M40: opinions?As a new member I am very impressed with this forum. I would like to post photos of this helmet for your comments. I understand the fakers have become quite skillful, makes collecting a challenge. Thanks in advance for your expertise members of the forum.
    Jerry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Camo chicken wire double decal M40: opinions?   Camo chicken wire double decal M40: opinions?  

Camo chicken wire double decal M40: opinions?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camo chicken wire double decal M40: opinions?
    P
    Many

Default re: Camo chicken wire double decal M40: opinions?

If it's real it's awesome, but I believe it might be overpainted and new decals, wait for someone with more experience

Default SS Double Decal liner

Liner
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Camo chicken wire double decal M40: opinions?   Camo chicken wire double decal M40: opinions?  

An M40 DD SS with Normandy camoflage? And the decals over the repaint? I'm no expert but this one smells very rodent-like.

?

sorry bad runes, rgds Dave

Thanks for your replies. I didn't think it would hold water. Why the bad runes Dave?
    Jerry

Quote by jfxcushman View Post
    Thanks for your replies. I didn't think it would hold water. Why the bad runes Dave?
    Jerry
    there over the piting and wear is should be under...............

Jerry, The reverse twist if the "wire" seems to be all wrong, if that's wrong it makes the rest suspect. John

The faker has put too many desirable aspects together-camoflage, wire and SS double decal. T he decals would have been applied before the helmet was painted with the camoflage pattern. The decals, if shown, would have been masked off during the painting. In the case of this helmet, the decals have been applied after the paint job. This helmet was made to impress someone with basic and not advanced knowledge. I agree with all of the previous comments.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Its as Bob says it ticks all the desirable wants in a helmet but sadly not in this case, the runes are also unlike any known type,these are a hybrid of EF/Q/and pocher , rgds Dave

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast