Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

D-day camo SS helmet

Article about: by LAS VEGAS Someone mentioned with liner it would be a 6 to 7 thousand dollar helmet.in brit money approx 4,500£s.that sounds like an excessive amount ,but maybe others know better.as it si

Default D-day camo SS helmet

Can someone put a value on this camo SS helmet.It was found in Normandy in a barn about 20 years ago and given to me.I know it is a original helmet and camo.I do not want to sell it just want to know the value.I had post it under the wrong forum.I hope this forum will be more helpful.thanks to eveyone for your help.(ET64 serial 903 M40)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture D-day camo SS helmet   D-day camo SS helmet  

D-day camo SS helmet   D-day camo SS helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement D-day camo SS helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: D-day camo SS helmet

SUPER HELMET, in my opinion a true "one looker". As to value, there are some condition issues, but a realistic value of $3-4K PLUS at least. I would love to have this one on my shelf. Jim G.
    (PS If you ever do decide to part with it, please keep me in mind!)

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    SUPER HELMET, in my opinion a true "one looker". As to value, there are some condition issues, but a realistic value of $3-4K PLUS at least. I would love to have this one on my shelf. Jim G.
    (PS If you ever do decide to part with it, please keep me in mind!)
    Some helmets are just helmets but this one is my baby.

cracking helmet. Nice untouched example

Quote by LondonJay View Post
    cracking helmet. Nice untouched example
    Thank you.It is not the best of condition but it 100% original not like the 100 of fakes you see out there and asking crasy money for them.

uhhhh... the value is: Free!
    which is why you should send it to me immediately : )

all jokes aside though, yea thats a real nice helmet. its got a unique look to it. i would guess 2-4 thousand dollars. if it had the liner and chinstrap, this would be easily a 6-7 thousand dollar helmet imo

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    uhhhh... the value is: Free!
    which is why you should send it to me immediately : )

all jokes aside though, yea thats a real nice helmet. its got a unique look to it. i would guess 2-4 thousand dollars. if it had the liner and chinstrap, this would be easily a 6-7 thousand dollar helmet imo
    I guess I should find the correct liner for it

NOOO nononono you do NOT want to do that. keep the helmet the way it is. its currently in "untouched" condition and youll want to leave it that way, unless you want to ruin the value and integrity of the helmet. the way the liner pins are, it shows collectors that they havent been removed.

basically original shell + liner not original to helmet = unoriginal helmet

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    NOOO nononono you do NOT want to do that. keep the helmet the way it is. its currently in "untouched" condition and youll want to leave it that way, unless you want to ruin the value and integrity of the helmet. the way the liner pins are, it shows collectors that they havent been removed.

basically original shell + liner not original to helmet = unoriginal helmet
    I like it just like it is ( I was joking about putting a liner) I got 40 helmets and some are in bad condition but I still love the way they look.

Someone mentioned with liner it would be a 6 to 7 thousand dollar helmet.in brit money approx 4,500£s.that sounds like an excessive amount ,but maybe others know better.as it sits with undisputed provinence i would estimate it at 750£s!!!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast