Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

De-Nazified SS Single decal M40- help needed

Article about: Well, the seller never sent me any more pics, so I can't put this one to bed. It was a Massachusetts based sale.

?

Default De-Nazified SS Single decal M40- help needed

This looks to me to be a better lid than on the previous post. Any thoughts please? Does the poor decal affect value much?

De-Nazified SS Single decal M40- help neededDe-Nazified SS Single decal M40- help neededDe-Nazified SS Single decal M40- help neededDe-Nazified SS Single decal M40- help needed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement De-Nazified SS Single decal M40- help needed
    P
    Many

Default re: De-Nazified SS Single decal M40- help needed

Hi Al, still no good sorry...

Fresh rust, to obscure a bad decal.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Many thanks. This is a dodgy area for the uninformed! There seems to be an awful lot of unscrupulous sellers out there!!

?

Quote by alikat View Post
    Many thanks. This is a dodgy area for the uninformed! There seems to be an awful lot of unscrupulous sellers out there!!
    Yes this one is bad. And yes there are a lot of unscrupulous sellers out there.

?

This is a real beauty of a relic, with the ss decal scraped off by someone in a fit of anger, i would go for it, and yes there is a couple of unsrupulous sellers in Canada, oops sorry i ment out there

Quote by paddy View Post
    i would go for it
    Even after it being identified as fake by two highly experienced collectors, one of which is one of the leading collectors (In my opinion) of SS Helmets?

Thanks

Danny

?

Quote by paddy View Post
    This is a real beauty of a relic, with the ss decal scraped off by someone in a fit of anger, i would go for it, and yes there is a couple of unsrupulous sellers in Canada, oops sorry i ment out there
    Until better decal shots are posted I stand by my opinion these are reproduction scraped off to hide the evidence. I find it interesting that you know the details of how and why the decals were scraped off (in a fit of anger). Please expand on your statement that there are unscrupulous sellers in Canada. Seeing as how I live there, I would love to know who to stay away from.

Quote by paddy View Post
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Does our new friend Paddy have a vested interest somehow?

Oh no, not again!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast