Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Double decal M40 4th SS Polizei Division helmet

Article about: Found in position of SS Polizei division near Leningrad

?

Default Double decal M40 4th SS Polizei Division helmet

Found in position of SS Polizei division near Leningrad
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Double decal M40 4th SS Polizei Division helmet   Double decal M40 4th SS Polizei Division helmet  

Double decal M40 4th SS Polizei Division helmet   Double decal M40 4th SS Polizei Division helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Double decal M40 4th SS Polizei Division helmet
    P
    Many

ahnenerbe
    ?

Default re: Double decal M40 4th SS Polizei Division helmet

Hi Dimas!!

Many thanks for this nice forum, it seems to be great and I really hope that it will work at 100% immadiately!!

Please can you post some shots of the interior?

?

As promised. The liner is war time made and replaced. The helmet bunker found in mid 90's in position of SS Polizei divizion
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Double decal M40 4th SS Polizei Division helmet   Double decal M40 4th SS Polizei Division helmet  

osip
    ?

Good helmet in a good condition. A rare find in such condition.

Demien
    ?

I must say that i have never seen the police helmet with SS decal, also i found very strange how whel is preserved the SS decal comparing to the police decal ! I sure have doubts abouth this helmet !!!

Demien

?

Quote by Demien View Post
    I must say that i have never seen the police helmet with SS decal, also i found very strange how whel is preserved the SS decal comparing to the police decal ! I sure have doubts abouth this helmet !!!

Demien
    Hello Demien,
    I know for sure and I have no doubts about that helmet ( one way to be a fake- only if the germans in trenchlines do that )
    This one came in the end of 1980's from the SS-Polizei positions near Nevskaya Dubrovka. I've seen personally how that helmet was recovered. And for sure, in that time Russia was fillfull of that kind of stuff. Later will post some pictures from the battlefields.

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Hello Demien,
    I know for sure and I have no doubts about that helmet ( one way to be a fake- only if the germans in trenchlines do that )
    This one came in the end of 1980's from the SS-Polizei positions near Nevskaya Dubrovka. I've seen personally how that helmet was recovered. And for sure, in that time Russia was fillfull of that kind of stuff. Later will post some pictures from the battlefields.
    Dimas

Very Very nice find! I looking with detektor and I know what is it ...

Superb

Milan

?

Dimas, thank you for posting these pictures. Tremendous find. In ten years, I have only seen a couple of other examples. One of them was a police helmet with a CA Pocher on top of the party shield. It also came from the area of Leningrad.

Maybe a rather stupid question, but was it allowed to have such a helmet in your possession during soviet times?

With all the best,

Cees

A great find , i love it , cheers Raymond

Dimas-
    What an interesting helmet. I also have never seen this combination of decals in use. Possibly this decal combination was in use for a limited time during the positioning of the 4th S S Division in the Leningrad area.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast