MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Double decal SS lid..... please help!

Article about: Hey everyone,I have a chance to purchase this....I don't think the decals are good..... just my opinion, but I definitely need help with this! The owner is even willing to send me the helmet

?

Default Double decal SS lid..... please help!

Hey everyone,I have a chance to purchase this....I don't think the decals are good..... just my opinion, but I definitely need help with this! The owner is even willing to send me the helmet to inspect in hand......Thanks in advance!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Double decal SS  lid..... please help!   Double decal SS  lid..... please help!  

Double decal SS  lid..... please help!   Double decal SS  lid..... please help!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Double decal SS  lid..... please help!
    P
    Many

Pics are terrible so its very hard to make a definite judgement but from what I see I dont even think the shell is real. The vents make it an M35 but I dont like the shape of the shell and the folded rim looks to be low quality. The liner is defiantly repro and the plus the decals are fake, which have been sanded to age them. Dont even bother to pursue the helmet.

Jason

The decals liner and paint are fake. I am also not sure even about the shell. I wouldn't waste any time on this one, you will just be sending it back in the end.

?

The shell looks "thick", I'm not getting German made fuzzy feeling from this, as mentioned the lip is rolled very poorly....these are common traits of Chinese reproduction shells

Move along, nothing to see there.

?

Agreed with the rest. Bogus decals. Shell may have a chance as being an original, but better pics are needed.

Quote by AMTG View Post
    The shell looks "thick", I'm not getting German made fuzzy feeling from this, as mentioned the lip is rolled very poorly....these are common traits of Chinese reproduction shells
    Exactly, plus the bill of the helmet looks odd in the first pic, and to much of a point on the curve near the chinstrap attachment (which is also the wrong shape for an M35 Helmet)

Jason

?

Terrible fake

As a replica, it is worth about $80 new.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Shell, liner, decals, all bad. Read the pinned thread on SS decals and how to acquire an SS helmet, it should be of some assistance.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast