Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

The elusive totenkopf helmet decal...any photos or surviving helmet?

Article about: From my modeling interests, Ive always been aware of the deaths head Lef Side helmet decal for Totenkopfverbande. I have never seen a photo showing this decal nor any discussion of it. Dr Ch

Default Re: The elusive totenkopf helmet decal...any photos or surviving helmet?

Yet again another great piece of information that i did not know about. Learned something new in here today. I always look forward to seeing what topics arise.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The elusive totenkopf helmet decal...any photos or surviving helmet?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: The elusive totenkopf helmet decal...any photos or surviving helmet?

The Danzig helmet arrived today!!!!!

?

Congrads Doug! Couldn't go to a better home!

Don't forgot to post it.

Samir

Congradulations sorry to here that the previous owner passed. I have a few quick questions that may be irrelivent. Is the helmet an ET, and does this helmet get its own wall?

?

That's terrible. Had no idea the owner passed away. My sympathies.

Samir

?

So when will we be able to see some pic's fo this rare beauty?

?

Doug, correct me if im wrong, these decals were stenciled in?

Samir

I believe in the previous thread it said that the skull was an actual decal.

?

Decals of the SS in their early years were stenciled in or hand painted, so I figured this would be one of them.

?

After looking closely at the Danzig helmet, it does appear to be a transfer? Yeah, I think its best to wait n see what Doug says since he has it in hand.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast