Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

german SS helmet on ebay

Article about: was there ever a genuine SS helmet on ebay in the entire history of ebay?????

was there ever a genuine SS helmet on ebay in the entire history of ebay?????

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

I never seen a real ss helmet on ebay, not in my time on there I am sure there were some back when ebay first started in the late 90s but things are much different about 50% or more of the german items on there are fake

This looks like one of those Indian copies, you know the ones that are completely the wrong shape!
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

?

It looks like butt wipe used on both sides.

I guessed it was fake but i was just making sure and it has been re listed again with only 2 of the 3 pictures

Quote by Steelhead10 View Post
    I guessed it was fake but i was just making sure and it has been re listed again with only 2 of the 3 pictures
    Probably because it got kicked off because of the SS runic shield. I'm sure they relisted it without the photo of the shield, am I correct?

correct

Thought so. And it will probably get kicked off again. He is trying hard to sell it, but don't. Save your money. Much better helmets to be had out there in the wilderness.

yup i have yet to collect any German helmet an i was not intending to buy this one as a start before i joined this forum i new nothing about German helmets and how some are like landmines blowing up in your face

Buying on eBay is not a good place to start. That place literally is a minefield. Yes good helmets can e found but they are the exception. We have some good authentic helmets in the classifieds. Always post before you buy or bid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast