Good or bad?

Article about: This helmet is for sale on a Swedish site called "Blocket" for about 2000:- Euros. Is it a good one?

Default Good or bad?

This helmet is for sale on a Swedish site called "Blocket" for about 2000:- Euros. Is it a good one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2235391237.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	618641   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2296454744.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	618642  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Straight on closeups of the decals, a shot or 2 of the liner, and lot # and maker/size stamps would be very helpful. From what is here I think it has a good chance, but you will need much better pictures to be sure.

?

As Jim said, please provide head on closeups of the decals (in focus, no flash glare) and the maker/lot number and interior photos.

OK, I have to e-mail the seller for more pictures.

Quote by Holger D View Post
    OK, I have to e-mail the seller for more pictures.
    Hi , as you have already done , close ups of the decals are a must , no conclusive answer could be given from these images. From a distance I quite like what I see so far but 2000 euros is damn cheap if this checks out so be very very cautious one way or the other! Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Hi and thanks for your advice.

I have not received any answers from the seller.... but the helmet is still for sale. Bad pictures and no answers = I save my money.

?

Hy Holger, I've also E-mailed that guy several weeks ago and haven't got any answer. I guess he's a guy that doesn't check his Mail that often. I would suggest try his phone number.

Cheers Al/ Stockholm