Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Got this Steel Helmet double decal, SS./.. Please let me know what you think

Article about: Just got my hands on a huge collection of ww1 and ww2 items. Lots of helmets with it.. Here's the first one. Double decals.. Let me know what you think.. Real, replica???? If you need specif

Default Got this Steel Helmet double decal, SS./.. Please let me know what you think

Just got my hands on a huge collection of ww1 and ww2 items.

Lots of helmets with it..

Here's the first one. Double decals..

Let me know what you think..

Real, replica????

If you need specific pictures let me know...Got this Steel Helmet double decal, SS./.. Please let me know what you thinkGot this Steel Helmet double decal, SS./.. Please let me know what you thinkGot this Steel Helmet double decal, SS./.. Please let me know what you thinkGot this Steel Helmet double decal, SS./.. Please let me know what you think

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Got this Steel Helmet double decal, SS./.. Please let me know what you think
    P
    Many

Sorry to say the decal are fake. They are the wrong shape. Compare to any original on the forum.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi, Ade is correct I'm afraid. The runic decal is incorrect as to it's design. It looks as though this is an original M35 shell that's been repainted and then had a replacement liner fitted. Leon.

Looks like just a original m35 shell to me the rest is well messed with as stated above

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    It looks as though this is an original M35 shell that's been repainted and then had a replacement liner fitted.
    A 10 fingered liner at that...