Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ground Breaking Research and Analysis

Article about: For those unaware, I suggest taking the time to give this a good read. Error - German Helmet Walhalla

Oh Man....looking at your avatar .. I think you will be living in a shoebox in the middle of a busy road. LOL I should not laugh either

Onward with maps thread..sorry to derail the thread..... Michael has PAIN he seemed to bring back with him..from drinking the ..........water
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Oh Man....looking at your avatar .. I think you will be living in a shoebox in the middle of a busy road. LOL I should not laugh either
    I think your being overly lenient on my punishment. But I'm going to blame it on the med and jet lag. For whatever good that will do me.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    ...Well done Doug! I wish you were still here!!.....
    Amen to that!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Thanks John .... I have read this thread on GHW.....and is a hard jolt to the helmet collecting community. Yet I myself..can not pass any judgement or post an opinion on any of these helmets and the decals that are applied from the period to the recent. I dont collect them.

The most I can say..is the study is never over..no matter what information surfaces. History is larger.

Regards Larry
    Not that big a jolt , they were always controversial and I wouldn't have touched one with a ten foot pole. But now we also know clearly why they never fit in.
    Closure and that's good but still you will see that Kelly still believes in them but I think Kelly is too invested moneywise to still actually care and technology and other study methods have surpassed him.

The collecting community are indebted to Doug. Well done.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

A long read but very informative. Doug has certainly put his heart and soul into this endeavor.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Doug has certainly put his heart and soul into this endeavor.
    As he does with everything he takes on.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Agreed, if only he could be coaxed back to the WRF all would be well with the world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12