Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Helmet M40 WSS ET64

Article about: Hi everyone, this is my first WSS helmet......(hope it will not rest alone). Inside it's a little bit rusted and the liner it's really dry...but outside it has a lot of character........ War

Default Helmet M40 WSS ET64

Hi everyone,
    this is my first WSS helmet......(hope it will not rest alone).
    Inside it's a little bit rusted and the liner it's really dry...but outside it has a lot of character........
    Warmest regards
    Giorgio
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet M40 WSS ET64   Helmet M40 WSS ET64  

Helmet M40 WSS ET64   Helmet M40 WSS ET64  

Helmet M40 WSS ET64  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet M40 WSS ET64
    P
    Many

Default Re: Helmet M40 WSS ET64

Looks like a nice textbook ET Let's see what Doug and the other guys will say

That a beauty you got there in my eye's, but i'm not an expert in herlmets, but it looks great

It was interesting to see you are showing it as a genuine decaled ss helmet.You must be very confident.The first thing strikes me is the shell is in very good condition ,and also the decal ,this can maybe be exsplained with it having an ss cloth cover on it.Im sure you understand when you put a helmet on the forum inevitably people will give their opinion on it.To be honest im a bit uneasy about the decal.The marks rubbing into the decal look like someone has done that,and its too consistent ,and the same.Thats my honest opinion, and i hope of course i am wrong,and ss decal exsperts reasure you its a good one!

Can i ask if the strap has the ss aceptance stamp/.Im not saying without this its a bad one ,but maybe ss exsperts can confirm or other wise that an ss helmet has the strap usually with the ss aceptance stamp1

helmets in Vg/mint condition aren't unusual to find , even in WSS and the one posted in the thread is still nice but in a combat used condition for me .
    for the chinstrap , actualy i only have 8 SS helmets but none ever had a trace of any SS stamp on !
    Above is one of mine
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet M40 WSS ET64  

?

ACEPTANCE STAMPS I EVER SEEN WAS ONLY AT A 20% of the helmets, and most of them are pre38 year dated
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

The one i have with an aceptance stamp is a m35,and if pre 38 is when they where applied that would tie in.THE ANSWER TO ONE OF MY QUERIES OF THE SS ACEPTANCE STAMP IS SATISFIED.I asume then all m40 and 42 helmets straps wouldnt have this.sorry for shouting a little.

?

I think you can find some examples I've posted before in this thread, that could give you some points about that
    SS field gear etc markings
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

A definite

consistent wear all over..nice!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast