Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help in identification and authenticity M40 HELMET

Article about: Help in identification and authenticity M40 HELMET. What do you say about this ? M40 SINGLE DECAL HELMET

radi
    ?

Default Help in identification and authenticity M40 HELMET

Help in identification and authenticity M40 HELMET. What do you say about this ?
    M40 SINGLE DECAL HELMET

2. # ADS

Very reasonable price but terrible photos to make a call on...... I doubt the chinstrap based on the condition of the rest of the helmet and I would hazard a guess that the liner and shell have been oiled or something to darken them. ( which is not good for either leather or paint )

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I agree with Dan. The photos are not good enough and the price is suspiciously low.

This webpage seems to be very strange - SS belt buckle - 40 euros, SS helmet - 200 euros... Looks like a scam to me.

Yes, I strongly suggest having nothing to do with this dealer. SS winter camo helmet 200 Euros! this must be fake or scam.

And they do not accept PayPal, only bank transfer to Bulgaria or Moneybookers. What will happen is that You will just loose your money and and never get the items You paid for. Maybe I'm too sceptical but these prices are not just realistic.

Never looked that far into it ....... maybe its 1975 prices!!!!!!

No, its bye bye money like Frundsberg said!!!
    Last edited by Danmark; 06-01-2014 at 10:27 AM. Reason: checked out the website
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "