Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet

Article about: by dis360 Are you guys pulling my leg right now? I rulled this out before this post made it through last night because the emblem was reversed. If you are serious and sure I need to secure t

Quote by DougB View Post
    Did you take a closeup pic of the decal? Every M35 I have seen with this decal was a fake unfortunately.
    Hi Doug,

Unfortunately I did not...

My best wishes!

Jose

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet
    P
    Many

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    OP hasn't been active since February. Doug, any word from the OP since then? I'd be interested to see if he indeed did keep the helmet.
    Yes, I did...

Quote by DougB View Post
    I heard that the helmet was offered for sale at a very high price. Whether it has been sold since I do not know. I do know that a potential buyer made a very fair trade offer but never heard back from the OP. Not sure where it is now.
    I am still around  Hey Doug!

I have held the helmet close by ever since acquiring it. I have never offered it up for sale at any price or attempted to sell it. I have had a few inquires for trade that I didn't pursue. Since creating this post I have enjoyed displaying this find and have sent a lot of photos to veteran members in the german helmet community all verifying it's authenticity.

This Austrian wonder is still here with me!

Dan

?

Hey how is it going!? I am glad you kept that one, its such a unique and rare piece, I think the find of the decade in German helmets myself. Sorry to spread false rumours that it was for sale, that is what I heard and if for sale it should be at a very high price or high trade value, it is not something one can just look up on a dealer site and find. A most amazing helmet, and if anyone doubted its authenticity I believe I could prove it beyond any reasonable doubt, but there is no need to.

You got one hell of a find there my friend!

Aaahhh, this. Warms my heart this story.

I moved the relic helmet to its own thread. sometimes it helps if you let the mods know about this as sometimes these things don't get noticed.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

What, you mean you don't read every word in every thread every minute of every day?

Quote by DougB View Post
    What, you mean you don't read every word in every thread every minute of every day?
    I do, but only with one eye open and only half of my brain engaged!
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Here is a slightly better image of the reverse(mirror) decal for you , Leon.
    I think the foto from Remy is fotoshopt by himself in the 50s.And the ss rune on the pic are the wrong way around.I have also pics with the rk fotoshopt.

?

mirror image

?

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast