Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet

Article about: by dis360 Are you guys pulling my leg right now? I rulled this out before this post made it through last night because the emblem was reversed. If you are serious and sure I need to secure t

?

Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet
    P
    Many

This is what keeps me looking and collecting these helmets; hope!

May i ask where you bought it?

The helmet was found in a small antique/junk shop in North Carolina. I had actually made a very generous trade/cash offer way back when but the owner went incommunicado. About 2 years ago he contacted me to resume negotiations and quoted a price. Before I could respond he sold it, I believe, to Kelly Hicks, from whom I was able to acquire it shortly thereafter. Years ago I had the pleasure of holding the only other known example, when it was owned by Al Barrows. That one went in a trade, passed through a few collections, and ultimately ended up with Doug Buhler in Canada. When he got out of the hobby he sent it down to Billy Shea, and that one is still for sale on Billy's site. I wanted this one ever since it was sourced by the thread starter. It took the better part of five years, but ... here is where it now is and here is where it will stay. I take it out of storage every so often just to look at it. I think it is one of the rarest SS helmets on earth. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet   Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet  

Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet   Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet  

Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet   Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet  

wow Jim must have been a great feeling to have, got your hand on this helmet, and to know it is yours. patients and persistence. And good knowledge is the key in this hobby. And this accusation of your shows this.. well done mark. happy Christmas.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15