Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet

Article about: by dis360 Are you guys pulling my leg right now? I rulled this out before this post made it through last night because the emblem was reversed. If you are serious and sure I need to secure t

Get the popcorn ready

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet
    P
    Many

?

I certainly wont be cleaning it, i know better than that. These are the pictures that for whatever reason didn't make it into the first post. These were taken yesterday with a phone. I will be taking proper pictures with a real camera once I get home later. I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me out you guys are great, this is something I would have passed up if it wasn't for you. I am grateful and super excited to be the new owner of this helmet, I wish it could talk. I look forward to learning more about it.

I was joking with my wife last night after I checked the helmet out at the shop I said, "this is either a fake, due to the emblem being reversed, who would do that?, or this is the elusive reversed emblem helmet that's worth a lot"

Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet

I am very pleased for you.

I added the pics to your original post as they were outside hosted.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I am in suspense guys!!! I want to read more!

Oh no, the chinstrap is broken, quick get a refund.

I look forward to seeing your own pics of it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

WOW. That's about all that can be said, if it's the real deal as Doug believes it is. I would be interested just to know what part of the world this was found in. I hope far, far away from me so I would have had zero chance of finding it.

?

I cannot see a single red flag. None. Nada.

For an "is it real" post this is just fu**in' awesome.

I am as excited and jacked up about this as you are!

For "what it's worth" see my PM. I hope your a collector and this will be on your top shelf for decades to come!

Looking forward to top end photos but this is looking A 1.

Well done! This is a truly inspiring post. It should spur many of us on to search for the rare and unusual with renewed vigour.

Regards

Martin

steady men,its only a tin helmet!--------------lol.

I am speechless!! I just clicked onto this thread ready to trash another "fake pocher" re-painted piece of junk. I cannot believe what I am seeing!! This is surely the best SS helmet "find" for years! I sincerely congratulate you my friend,what an awesome find , you have struck not only $$ gold but also one of the most historically important SS variation helmets! Leon.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast