Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet

Article about: by dis360 Are you guys pulling my leg right now? I rulled this out before this post made it through last night because the emblem was reversed. If you are serious and sure I need to secure t

Yes, don't show this thread to Dave, he might get depressed and shut down his website, lol. Just goes to show what is still out there and waiting to be found. My wife wonders why I always have to stop at antique stores. You JUST never know what you might be passing up if you don't stop and look.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet
    P
    Many

?

My dead mint double named factory black M35 double decal SS came out of the woodwork, via Dave with research help from Kelly, Darryl and myself. The best black M35 SS ever, in an attic for 60 years, now safe in the Northern Realm of SS Helmetdom.

Okey...everyone is dancing around the elephant in the room but nobodies asking the question.....What is it Worth? Ballpark figure? It must be considerable, as I've never seen Doug in a near fainting condition until now!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Congrats on your excellent find!

One hell of a Christmas gift to yourself!

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

That is wonderful to find that gem. You most definitely have DougB popping a nut. I know you mentioned taking the price to your grave , BUT Could you give us a hint on the great deal you just got? Couple Dollars,Couple Hundred, Couple Thousand????
    Thanks for sharing your GREAT find.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Okey...everyone is dancing around the elephant in the room but nobodies asking the question.....What is it Worth? Ballpark figure? It must be considerable, as I've never seen Doug in a near fainting condition until now!
    Guess. More than a regular double decal SS transitional.

I'm in a great mood over this helmet - not over it's potential value, but by the sheer rarity of it.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I would guess a lower end BMW or Mercedes, but I'm not really a car guy. More money than I have, that's for damn sure!

My guess is he got it in or under the $300 price range easily... Maybe mega rare, but what a bummer it looks like a kid tried to scratch the decals off, and thankfully stopped.

?

Quote by Larboard View Post
    My guess is he got it in or under the $300 price range easily... Maybe mega rare, but what a bummer it looks like a kid tried to scratch the decals off, and thankfully stopped.
    What he paid for it is irrelevant, and with all due respect, it is also his private business. Who cares?

Sure. It's worth a few sheckles. It is what it is,

But - guys, feast your eyes. This is a helmet collectors dream. You have a better chance being struck by lightning in a field of 4 leaf clovers riding a unicorn at the end of a rainbow.

So...if you go by Kelly Hicks site, you're saying this helmet is kicking at 30 Grand or better?? I'm thinking this guy Needs to go out and buy a Powerball ticket, like, Now.....lol Talk about a Merry Christmas!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast