Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet

Article about: by dis360 Are you guys pulling my leg right now? I rulled this out before this post made it through last night because the emblem was reversed. If you are serious and sure I need to secure t

?

Quote by brataccas View Post
    how many of these helmets are in existance/circulation?
    As I said in the thread in several places I own one and was told by the person who sold me mine one had been told one identical to it but in worse condition was sold decades ago in the Pacific Northwest and he said he had seen another in even worse condition. That said those 2 are ghosts. Dan's is the deal.

So, I would say 2 are proven to exist with rumour of 1 or 2 more out there.

Start looking!

PS expect fakers to ramp up the transitional mirror runics now....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet
    P
    Many

I've come back to this one 20x's. Indeed just a sweet helmet. Congrat's Dan and happy birthday! Jim G.

?

Woke up this morning and had to pinch myself to make sure all this was not a dream
    I know the lighting is horrible and I'm usually much better at talking pics, Im taking more pictures right now with proper lighting, but these are the rest of the pics from last night.

** Again everyone, especially Doug, thank you very much for all your help, I can't express that enough, it goes to show you how powerful knowledge along with knowing where to find it is. I could just imagine how difficult it must have been to go from 0-100 like in this episode before communities like this forum and internet communication existed.

Help in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmetHelp in identification and authenticity. SS and swastika green helmet

?

Mindblowing...!

Congratulations Dan, you are one lucky person!
    Being in the right place at the right time. Something we all hope to have happen to us.
    Ralph.
    P.S. This obviously makes it a very Happy Birthday.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Your more than welcome Dan, it was my pleasure to help! And I LOVE the white gloves! Gentlemen, now here is a collector who knows how to treat royalty.

Quote by DougB View Post

Your more than welcome Dan, it was my pleasure to help! And I LOVE the white gloves! Gentlemen, now here is a collector who knows how to treat royalty.
    When I saw those white gloves I thought he was going to make it disappear !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by DougB View Post

Latex Doug, you don't need to be royalty to be treated with latex gloves.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

oh well they are still white Ralph. I prefer cotton however. Latex gives me a rash...

Quote by DougB View Post
    oh well they are still white Ralph. I prefer cotton however. Latex gives me a rash...
    Ditto. I learned the hard way.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast