Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Help identify Helmet

Article about: by Tommy Burgess Yes Your Right Terry... I got a different light (LED) .. Last Night and Continued to Examine in the pics I posted up top You can see what looks like EF or ET.. so I Went Bac

Quote by Tommy Burgess View Post
    Yes Your Right Terry...
    I got a different light (LED) .. Last Night and Continued to Examine in the pics I posted up top You can see what looks like EF or ET.. so I Went Back to left Side and I Could make out 66 and what seemed to be a Q... so went Back to Back Stamp to examined more and Now after hours I Think I can see The Connecting Line to make it a D..You can Definitely See The Stamp in Back They must of Stamped these things With a Sledge hammer Back then. Gonna Get Back to Work on it. I will try the chalk thing I was afraid to put any thing on it so I been flying in the dark to sorta soeak...
    Thanks once again Everyone.. and if I may ask What would the Value on this Be Ive been to different things I I am just curious...
    Update: Really trying to Make good verification...I am placing paper over stamp and going over paper with pencil To raise #### onto paper The Back stamp is still Giving Me Trouble.. Looks Like E But also D I am checking Side and I think I may Have what I need I Pretty Sure I Have Imposed the Q-- Going to Keep Checking I Wanna Be 100% sure here...
    Thanks
    Phew, take a breath Tommy! The stamps can be quite indistinct and you may never be able to know for sure.
    Don't sweat, its still a great helmet and not tying down the number wont devalue it I think.

Dan
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Hi Tommy , well it is what it is ,a Quist decaled helmet that has seen much better days , but that said at least it is genuine!! Not one of the many "aged" fakes that we see. Nice find my friend. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    EF probably D something?
    Thought it was a D not EF.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234