Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

help on ss helmet SD m42

Article about: ok chaps i have a chance to get a m2 sd SS helmet now the thing is it has a built hole thru it and the decal has over paint you can see the shape but not the decal the liner is dry and hard

Default help on ss helmet SD m42

ok chaps i have a chance to get a m2 sd SS helmet
    now the thing is
    it has a built hole thru it and the decal has over paint you can see the shape but not the decal
    the liner is dry and hard ,,you can see that the bullet as past thru the liner not shown in photos
    and as you know that the m42 has one or no decal

it has been stored for a very long time , and new to the light of day i know that it is a original helmet , not no copy
    thank you for your help . thisAttachment 1227112Attachment 1227115Attachment 1227117Attachment 1227118Attachment 1227119Attachment 1227121Attachment 1227122Attachment 1227123
    Last edited by firefox; 08-11-2018 at 10:33 PM. Reason: new photos

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement help on ss helmet SD m42
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Yes, please post photos. Only then can we help you.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

You should post photos BEFORE you buy this!

photos now on thank you ,

Hello the pictures aren't good. But how can it have a bullet hole in the helmet with a a mostly intact liner that if original (liner) would be bloodstained. I d proceed with caution. Kindest regards.

Brian

How are you sure it is an SS helmet ? There looks to be signs of a removed decal on the other side as well (pic #4). It could be an EF M42 police helmet that had both decals painted over or removed. I would pass on this
    D.
    Last edited by real steel; 08-11-2018 at 10:54 PM.

I paid £395 for my first helmet - ET single decal Heer. The decal was in rough condition, but everything else was correct.
    In the UK helmets are usually a bit more than the USA. However, I think you should pass on this one. There are too many question marks.
    Nick

there is a hole in the liner ware the bullet past , i did not take a photo but it is there sorry for mix up .

thank you nick , for you info

there is no decal on the other side , you can see the flaky paint , but you can not see it in the photo , sorry for the bad photos thanks andy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast