Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

The Holiest of GrailSS have arrived.

Article about: I dont know if you remember about 6 weeks or so I started a thread asking "What is your next purchase?" in the helmet section. For my answer I had identified 2 SS helmets, ones tha

Default Re: The Holiest of GrailSS have arrived.

Sorry, just curious..... if you don't feel comfortable answering, you don't have to.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Holiest of GrailSS have arrived.
    P
    Many

?

Quote by kylesbullets View Post
    Sorry, just curious..... if you don't feel comfortable answering, you don't have to.
    Yeah, most guys including me wont divulge what we spend on these silly Collectibles and asking is a bit of a taboo but I understand your curiosity. Given my wife might happenstance look over my shoulder I will say it was $1.49.

In other words, let's say it was not cheap...but factor into the equation the price of the divorce, it could get Very pricey...
    (My wife would demand it in the settlement just so she could paint it pink and use it for a bird bath or a planter-Just to make me "happy"... )
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

My wife is the greatest. She really puts up with my silly hobby and allows me my indulgences. She even shows her family around my warroom. After all these things only cost $1.49 each right guys...(she is reading this right now...)

Nice one Doug! Thanks for showing them. They are stunning.

Love the new avatar.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

(He sold his soul, that's why he won't tell you.)

Quote by Koguryo9 View Post
    Congrats Doug! I think you have replaced Kelly to be THE leading SS helmet collector on Earth ( but I heard there is a Martian SS helmet collector who has more nice SS lids than you do )!
    It's not the size, yet the passion for history. I think I've heard something like that here. Besides, to be the leading expert or even collector, it doesn't take items, but instead knowledge in my opinion.

Doug, congrats!! I can honestly say, although EXTREMELY jealous, these helmets are currently in the right hands. I will sleep well knowing someone wont make a rookie mistake and destroy these.

yea,, your right Youth collector,, you heard it here,,,( my signature line below.) Passion is everything and it drives this hobby. Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    yea,, your right Youth collector,, you heard it here,,,( my signature line below.) Passion is everything and it drives this hobby. Larry
    Was just going to say that

Doug, I've just posted an envelope to you with a $5 note in it, just send me two helmets you no longer need and keep the change mate, I know what your thinking, no need to say it, your welcome.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast