MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How Is This Possible?

Article about: Hello all How is this possible?....... apart from the obvious? I ask as this has appeared on ebay (first images) and the same number appeared on a fake from a member here some time ago, coin

?

Default How Is This Possible?

Hello all
    How is this possible?....... apart from the obvious?
    I ask as this has appeared on ebay (first images) and the same number appeared on a fake from a member here some time ago, coincidentally or not it appears to be the same member selling in this country.

How Is This Possible?
    How Is This Possible?

How Is This Possible?
    How Is This Possible?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How Is This Possible?
    P
    Many

?

That seller has had a few exotic helmets for sale haven't they!
    I saw their double decal Kriegsmarine wired relic after reading your post Olboy.

?

It p***es me off seeing this as it appears he was a member here too.
    And if I've now exposed him to you as well that's a good thing.

?

Same lot number, different fake! Have a look at decal, decal placement, and other details. It is not the same helmet.

Regards
    Brett

?

Quote by olboy View Post
    it appears he was a member here too.
    A member of the Gold Club? Or just a fly by night minion?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    A member of the Gold Club? Or just a fly by night minion?
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    M35 SS DD Stahlhelm

?

Quote by Brett View Post
    Same lot number, different fake! Have a look at decal, decal placement, and other details. It is not the same helmet.

Regards
    Brett
    I know but so blatantly stupid to have the same number. I can deal with fakes but stupidity I can't. He has sold a few over the last 6 months too.

?

Just because these two helmets have the same lot number does not mean that there is some nefarious plot to sell fakes in action. The eBay seller is located at Central Mangrove NSW, while poor misguided old Brad in the link you provided is in Adelaide SA. Assumption is the mother of all F ups. It's poor form to label this member as a crook with no real proof whatsoever.

Regards
    Brett

?

Believe it or not, there are helmets out there with identical lot numbers. The fact that the same number has materialised on two fake helmets eight years apart is nothing more than coincidence and certainly not enough evidence to link the two to the member in question. We could be bouncing to and fro like a bloody tennis match at this rate, and frankly I couldn't be bothered! I'm out.

Regards
    Brett

?

Quote by Brett View Post
    Believe it or not, there are helmets out there with identical lot numbers. The fact that the same number has materialised on two fake helmets eight years apart is nothing more than coincidence and certainly not enough evidence to link the two to the member in question. We could be bouncing to and fro like a bloody tennis match at this rate, and frankly I couldn't be bothered! I'm out.

Regards
    Brett
    The chances of 2 helmets out of 25 million plus, both fakes, both SS landing in this country and 'not' connected is a long bow to draw.
    And if you read the ebay description it's a very similar yarn he told in the above link, very similar until he tripped up on his own lie.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast