Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Look at this SS-helmet-decal.

Article about: Hello. I just purchased this decal. The producer is "Großdruckerei Stähle & Friedel Stuttgart". My research showed, that this maker produces many different types of propaganda-

Out of interest has anyone seen any un-applied Q runes? I'm curious as to the manufacturer. Same with the rest of the factory specific decals while we are discussing it actually.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Look at this SS-helmet-decal.
    P
    Many

?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Out of interest has anyone seen any un-applied Q runes? I'm curious as to the manufacturer. Same with the rest of the factory specific decals while we are discussing it actually.
    I had one in my collection but it was of low quality and the graphics were crap. There is another of better quality I'm looking for but I cant seem to find it, at least not yet. Its actually pictured in "SS steel" and one surfaced here sometime ago and fooled a lot of people. You might remember the topic, it got nasty between me and the seller.

Usually the hard ones to find are the real good ones. There not made to be sold in an applied state, there usually slapped on helmets to fool the unexpected.

Regards
    Samir

?

Quote by SSamir View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if its a dealer I overlooked Doug.
    If you look at dealers who sell shit, you would have seen it. Otherwise probably not.

?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Don't know of anyone ever who has had an unapplied Q or EF decal. I know of a handful of ET's and they are impossible to pry loose. Pochers exist, I have owned 4-5, still own 2 examples.

?

Quote by SSamir View Post
    I had one in my collection but it was of low quality and the graphics were crap. There is another of better quality I'm looking for but I cant seem to find it, at least not yet. Its actually pictured in "SS steel" and one surfaced here sometime ago and fooled a lot of people. You might remember the topic, it got nasty between me and the seller.

Usually the hard ones to find are the real good ones. There not made to be sold in an applied state, there usually slapped on helmets to fool the unexpected.

Regards
    Samir
    Your talking about the fake ones right Samir? The fake shown here is a remedial decal that wont fool anyone who is half serious. Not even really sure why you'd want to study it to be honest. It would be like studying a crappy fake of a Rolex, it wont really tell you much I don't think.

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Your talking about the fake ones right Samir? The fake shown here is a remedial decal that wont fool anyone who is half serious. Not even really sure why you'd want to study it to be honest. It would be like studying a crappy fake of a Rolex, it wont really tell you much I don't think.
    Correct Doug, I meant the fake Q ones.

As far as the unapplied decal in question, I want one because I would like to see what it looks like, I don't think I've seen one yet.

Regards
    Samir

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2