MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking for your opinion guys for this M42 SS helmet

Article about: hello there.guy,s i wish to sell one of my helmets.this one is m42.belonged to latvian ss legioneer from Lett. ss 19.div.helmet is owerall in good condition,just liner is damaged because lay

Default Looking for your opinion guys for this M42 SS helmet

hello there.guy,s i wish to sell one of my helmets.this one is m42.belonged to latvian ss legioneer from Lett. ss 19.div.helmet is owerall in good condition,just liner is damaged because laying in old barn.as i am little bit out of market-i need your opinion about price for such helm.wish to sell it and looking for corect price.thankyou.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Looking for your opinion guys for this M42 SS helmet   Looking for your opinion guys for this M42 SS helmet  

Looking for your opinion guys for this M42 SS helmet   Looking for your opinion guys for this M42 SS helmet  

Looking for your opinion guys for this M42 SS helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking for your opinion guys for this M42 SS helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Looking for your opinion guys for this M42 SS helmet

unbelieveble.so lot of well known people there,siting and brainy -smart talking about high level ss stuff etc,BUT no word about one simply ss helmet.all i asked is just help with your opinion about price.....................and no damned word.thaks.

Quote by ostlanddigger View Post
    unbelieveble.so lot of well known people there,siting and brainy -smart talking about high level ss stuff etc,BUT no word about one simply ss helmet.all i asked is just help with your opinion about price.....................and no damned word.thaks.
    I'd say if I knew. But I kinda see your point. A little strange huh? Vacation might be the problem.Maybe just give it a bit more time. Someone might be investigating.

thankyou Packin9.hope you.re right.

I haven't been around the forum very long, but it does seem veeeeery sloooooooooow right now. I guess a lot of people are out and about during summer time, but I am opposite. I detest summer time and stay in as much as possible because it is so miserable right now where I live. But also, it has only been a few hours since you posted this

Unfortunately, I can't help you on your question, but I hope you will be able to get some ideas and responses soon.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

I can't help eighter ! I would say 50 euro because I would like such a helmet.....

...cheap!! ;-)

?

A problem is the fact that so much fake stuff has come from Latvia that nobody trusts anything from there and doesn't bother. Not the fault of the forum members. Stating that you are pissed off doesn't help you either the post hasn't been on that long.
    You do not show close up of decal, no photos of makers mark. You seem to want a thumbs up on and monetary appraisel from bad pictures. I suggest you look for information at German Helmet Walhalla they will tell you in a heart beat.
    Steve

Guy,s this is original helmet.i must say sorry about fakes from Latvija-can somebody tell what kind of fakes are coming out from Latvija.i have no idea....just interesting for my self as info....

I would help if I could, but I feel I am out of touch on current prices and I would not like to give you bad advice. But I would GUESS at about $2000?

Cheers, Ade.

?

I think the Ade is right, for that condition is around 2000 USD, but I don't think it's will be a easy to sell that one
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast