Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

M1935 SS Double Decal helmet (Leibstandarte)

Article about: I am being offered for sale an above and would like to know if it is real or fake. Could someone out there help me with his issue. Would need his EM address to send him the necessary pics. T

odelric
    ?

Default M1935 SS Double Decal helmet (Leibstandarte)

I am being offered for sale an above and would like to know if it is real or fake.
    Could someone out there help me with his issue.
    Would need his EM address to send him the necessary pics.
    Thanks guys.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1935 SS Double Decal helmet (Leibstandarte)   M1935 SS Double Decal helmet (Leibstandarte)  

M1935 SS Double Decal helmet (Leibstandarte)   M1935 SS Double Decal helmet (Leibstandarte)  

M1935 SS Double Decal helmet (Leibstandarte)   M1935 SS Double Decal helmet (Leibstandarte)  

Last edited by Adrian; 02-14-2012 at 04:58 PM.

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: M 1935 double decal SS helmet (Leibstandarte)

Post pics or PM me and I'll give you my EM address and you can send photos.

?

Default Re: M1935 SS Double Decal helmet (Leibstandarte)

Quote by odelric View Post
    I am being offered for sale an above and would like to know if it is real or fake.
    Could someone out there help me with his issue.
    Would need his EM address to send him the necessary pics.
    Thanks guys.
    Hi,

DougB is definitely the man you need to talk to, but it would be nice if you posted pics for all of us to see, sharing is caring.

regards
    Samir

?

Odelric I have not received a reply - please feel free to post the photos here. You cannot use the words "SS DD LSSAH" and not expect a large crowd to gather... ;-)

Click on the third symbol starting right above (when you reply): Insert image.

Go to your picture which is uploaded online. Click properties, copy the link and replace the http:// in the forum's box.

Hit enter and you're ready to post your image, should look something like:

[IMG]https://www.warrelics.eu/picture-of-ss-helmet.jpg[IMG/]

Best,
    Ken

?

Right then, Antoine has emailed me the photos of his helmet and I have added them to his opening post. I have also deleted all the other posts moaning about the lack of photos and name calling.
    This forum is judged on the actions of it's members and their behaviour. A new guy turns up and asks for help, he asks for help to post photos of his helmet. He then receives a barrage of posts complaining there are no pictures and was also insulted by another member. Instead of sitting back and typing your complaints and sarcastic comments, why not actually take the step of being helpful and offering your services, experience and advice to a new member. What sort of advert is this to the wider collecting community and to those people who would like to join but are wary because of the type of posts I've just deleted?
    Why not rise above the other forums and promote this forum as being a friendly and helpful environment to discuss the hobby and the items we collect? What is wrong with helping a new member out and give him or her the treatment you would also like to receive in return? Why is a new member judged to be a 'Pondscummer' simply because he can't or doesn't know how to post photos?
    Please show some courtesy, respect and politeness to not only new members but to all members instead of the 'guilty until proved innocent' mentality.
    As you can see, I have posted the photos on Antoine's behalf and I hope your views, opinions and thoughts are provided constructively and politely whether they be good or bad.
    Last edited by Adrian; 02-14-2012 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Typo.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Why are there so many comments deleted?

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I have also deleted all the other posts moaning about the lack of photos and name calling.
    Quote by Normandie View Post
    Why are there so many comments deleted?
    Read the above.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Right then, Antoine has emailed me the photos of his helmet and I have added them to his opening post. I have also deleted all the other posts moaning about the lack of photos and name calling.
    This forum is judged on the actions of it's members and their behaviour.........
    Well said, it's daunting enough sometimes.

Adrian,I dont know the age of the deleted guy or the others who ranted at this new guy.I do know that in this day and age the manners of the last generation are atrocious and they seem to talk like long shoreman to men and girls.You can not expect anything from these ill mannered people as thats the way they talk.Prehaps a caution to the users of this rotten language to be banned might stop it i dont know.Its on TV,MOVIES and its a really a disgrace to hear these people who need a lesson in common decency!!!Carl

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast