Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M34 SS helmet

Article about: Dear members, Can I have your opinion on this M34 ss helmet?

Default M34 SS helmet

Dear members,

Can I have your opinion on this M34 ss helmet?

M34 SS helmetM34 SS helmetM34 SS helmetM34 SS helmetM34 SS helmetM34 SS helmetM34 SS helmetM34 SS helmetM34 SS helmetM34 SS helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 SS helmet
    P
    Many

It is a good one. Jim G.

Jim, you are braver than I to vet this one. Tried to photoshop this to brighten it up, enhance the details. Was unsuccessful to a point. Even asked my "go to guy" his thoughts on it. I could not say "yes or no". Did get a "probably good". Due to the minimal quality of the image, I received a "Hands on would be better" also.

Better quality pics were needed to vet this (from those I asked), so you have got a great eye which I knew already anyway

Hi Guys, I was just on GHW and this helmet was evaluated in the authentication section. All who commented gave it the thumbs up. I think it is good. The party shield has a lot of honest age, and to me the runic shield is a good Pocher. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it at the right price. Jim G.

MAP
    ?

I knew I saw this one before.

Wish I could have contributed but alas...Decals (SS) make me nervous.

Looks like good new Jan!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Gee, can't be too many of these still out there. Rare find

Good to see you Corey
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I got a couple of "Thumbs Up" on this !! Fantastic news !!

Hi, looks like good Pocher decals to me as well, a nice helmet. Leon.