Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M40 q6*

Article about: Wow! Someone is trying hard to make the ultimate rare helmet. Too bad (not really) they failed miserably. Total fabrication of the paint, decal and whatever is written on it. Liner looks goo

?

Default M40 q6*

Seller of this states that the outside "probably" is post-war done, I think he's right. But when we talk about the decal, I am quite lost. Not stating this is SS or anything, just curious what you think. The price would cover the value of the liner and chinstrap alone easily.

I will ask him to provide more pics if needed.

Lotnumber: 3421

M40 q6*M40 q6*M40 q6*M40 q6*

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 q6*
    P
    Many

Hi , it all looks to be post war to me , that is not a Q decal unless it has had some "over painting" done to it. Leon.

I agree with Leon on this one - an "artist" helmet using all the faux painting effects in the book.

In fact, even the evenness of the rim rolling worries me that it may be a repro shell with an original liner.

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

The ink stamp seems awfully silly to me - why would a camo shell be stamped on the white paint? What can be salvaged - what is the price? NH

No probably's but most definitely.

a SSman with a white helmet and REDCROSS is just asking for a head shot,no way jose.[as hosa]

?

As thought then, the price is 138£ GBP.

The SS decal is a bad fake. The value of the piece is the value of the liner, which looks real and in my opinion would fetch $100-$125, and the strap, which, if real, would be valued by me at between $50 and $75. The value of the shell is minimal. Just my quick lay opinion. Jim G.

Quote by sweguy View Post
    As thought then, the price is 138£ GBP.
    If this were a genuine one I guess it would cost x30 of that price at least!! Leon.

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    If this were a genuine one I guess it would cost x30 of that price at least!! Leon.
    Absolutely! I'm aware of that.

Thanks for the help

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast