Become our sponsor and display your banner here

M40 Quist decal?

Article about: Helmet is Q64 DN 332. I think the decal is OK, but would like expert opinions please.

?

Default M40 Quist decal?

Helmet is Q64 DN 332. I think the decal is OK, but would like expert opinions please.M40 Quist decal?
    Cheers,
    Al

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Quist decal?
    P
    Many

Hi Al! Better photos are a must; and preferably of the whole helmet as a package. Due to the low-res I can’t tell if the browning/aging is on the decal or the lower layer coming through.

To my amateur eyes, I’m not a fan. Seeing how this was taken with flash I’m surprised you can’t see any sparkling of the decal. Experts will chime in

Quote by MilitariaMatt View Post
    Hi Al! Better photos are a must; and preferably of the whole helmet as a package. Due to the low-res I can’t tell if the browning/aging is on the decal or the lower layer coming through.

To my amateur eyes, I’m not a fan. Seeing how this was taken with flash I’m surprised you can’t see any sparkling of the decal. Experts will chime in
    I agree about the photos and also show the whole helmet , it can give other signs as well.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    I agree about the photos and also show the whole helmet , it can give other signs as well.
    Another concern I had is the database shows DN332 as SD Heer. Was it common for different branch decals to be applied in same batch?

Quote by MilitariaMatt View Post
    Another concern I had is the database shows DN332 as SD Heer. Was it common for different branch decals to be applied in same batch?
    Yes.
    D.
    "When 10 men tell you you're drunk, you better lie down."

?

Not the best.
    M40 Quist decal?M40 Quist decal?M40 Quist decal?M40 Quist decal?M40 Quist decal?M40 Quist decal?M40 Quist decal?M40 Quist decal?M40 Quist decal?M40 Quist decal?M40 Quist decal?
    Cheers,
    Al

No issues with the exterior or interior paint.
    Unfortunately a Hi res close-up of the decal in a larger photo format is required to make something out of it.

I agree that the helmet itself appears ok, but the decal really needs much closer examination with better images. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

?

Thanks guys. I only wish the seller was as helpful! No more pics so far.
    Cheers,
    Al