Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M40 SD - should I buy it or not?

Article about: I have seen this on Rask Antik - is it a "real one"?

SFC
    ?

Question M40 SD - should I buy it or not?

I have seen this on Rask Antik - is it a "real one"?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 SD - should I buy it or not?   M40 SD - should I buy it or not?  

M40 SD - should I buy it or not?   M40 SD - should I buy it or not?  

M40 SD - should I buy it or not?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 SD - should I buy it or not?
    P
    Many

Default Re: M40 SD - should I buy it or not?

"Round-bottom Fake" decal...The shell and the liner appear good, but not the decal in my opinion....
    cheers, Glenn

?

I would agree on this one, round bottom, the liner string appears very fresh to me also

?

Looks like a good ET decal that has been heavily scrubbed wearing portions of the border away. The paint appears cleaned as well consistent with the scrubbing of the decal.

Compare the round bottom with this, the shield has 2 graphic flaws. 1 is the "round bottom". The other is the right break. This has neither. Plus compositionally and patina this is not a round bottom.

The ET decal appears to have the correct composition and graphics from my iPhone screen. Liner might be replaced, liner string is not original. Please get the lot number.

Ill check back later for that and with a larger screen. Note later might be tomorrow.

I defer to Doug's superior knowledge and stand corrected if this turns out to be a winner!
    cheers, Glenn

It's good, we were discussing this one a while ago Doug; it's that one that Pawel was using for one of his scams. The paint and decal were indeed cleaned or stripped of paint which is why it looks slightly funky.

As featured in the scam thread. https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/discu...e-scam-238101/

SFC, the scam involved another guy that had stolen the pics from raskantik, raskantik had nothing to do with any scam and they are the legitimate sellers of the lid. Just to be clear

?

I thought it looked familiar.

?

Well I stand corrected

SFC
    ?

Thanks for your information, here is another picture.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 SD - should I buy it or not?  

?

I have done business with Henrik from Raskantik before and he is OK. He's Danish like me

Regards, Lars

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast