Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

M40 sd ss

Article about: Funny, I had not seen this "SS forum" under steel helmets... But now when I have found it I have to post a small SS helmet from my collection. A M40 SD SS from Norway, also named w

Default Re: M40 sd ss

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Absolute Perfection

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    A beautiful example. What is that strap in the back for, to hang the helmet on a hook or something perhaps?

Please post the rest of your collection!
    The strap was there when the helmet camo out from Norway, and I think it belongs to the helmet period or not.
    I will not post the rest of my collection, will post some helmets when I have time.
    Keep on looking, there are some helmets that I have posted that is without any answers?...

Quote by Doug
    Bring it with you to SOS, you will need it for entrance into the helmet party LOL.
    LOL, You know me Doug. I'm so short and tiny will easilly sneak in to the party without you noticing anything.....

If this helmet was mine, I think that I would have it as a single item as it could not be bettered.

Apologies for drooling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12