Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M40 SS EF helmet, real?

Article about: What do you guys think? Pigskin liner, ef64 single decal.

Question M40 SS EF helmet, real?

What do you guys think?

It's got a soft pigskin liner (consistent with other EF SS helmets I've seen on here), and an interesting thing is the chinstrap is actually marked SS (in double circle) and RZM 1930 something (last digit is worn out). It also appears to have a light green (camo?) paint on some parts of the helmet.

EF64 is the shell, and batch # is 0361

M40 SS EF helmet, real?M40 SS EF helmet, real?M40 SS EF helmet, real?M40 SS EF helmet, real?M40 SS EF helmet, real?M40 SS EF helmet, real?
    Last edited by klashownz; 08-02-2015 at 09:34 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 SS EF helmet, real?
    P
    Many

M40 SS EF helmet, real?M40 SS EF helmet, real?M40 SS EF helmet, real?
    Last edited by klashownz; 08-02-2015 at 09:30 PM.

Nein. Jim G.

Man o man .... I can smell the chemicals on the liner and strap from here!

A complete mock up sorry to say....

Hope you didn't buy it?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

No good.

I luckily did not buy this helmet...he wanted 2400$ for it and I politely passed. I did get a nice DD police helmet that day though. The decals on the police helm are swapped on opposite sides.

A poor SS decal, have a look at the pinned thread on this type of decal kindly supplied by Doug. You will see all you need to know there about spotting this one as a fake. Leon.

Quote by klashownz View Post
    I luckily did not buy this helmet...he wanted 2400$ for it and I politely passed. I did get a nice DD police helmet that day though. The decals on the police helm are swapped on opposite sides.
    Can you post this one?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    A poor SS decal, have a look at the pinned thread on this type of decal kindly supplied by Doug. You will see all you need to know there about spotting this one as a fake. Leon.
    I have studied the decal thread pretty extensively. I will agree the decal is bad 100% but still somewhat better than some other fakes I've seen. At least this one displays some ET/EF characteristics (not round bottom, runes @ shield break etc) so I figured I'd run it by you guys and not miss a good one. I will post up the DD police once I get my buddies camera as I have learned my lesson about bad pics on here heh. Thanks for the input guys and I will continue to post my helmets. At least I'm 1 for 2 with SS helmets on here and only bought the one .