Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M40 ssdd et66

Article about: Hello, I'm preparing to sell some of my great relic helmets. I'm 100% sure they are all original but I would like to hear what other collectors say about them. Cheers Vadim 1st m40 SSDD ET66

Default M40 ssdd et66

Hello,

I'm preparing to sell some of my great relic helmets. I'm 100% sure they are all original but I would like to hear what other collectors say about them.
    Cheers
    Vadim
    1st m40 SSDD ET66
    2nd M40 ND white camo ET64
    3ed M35 DD white camo ET64
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 ssdd et66   M40 ssdd et66  

M40 ssdd et66  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 ssdd et66
    P
    Many

2nd M40 white camo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 ssdd et66   M40 ssdd et66  

M40 ssdd et66   M40 ssdd et66  

3ed M35 DD ET 64

M40 ssdd et66  

?

Hi,

You need to post close-ups of the decals for a proper evaluation. I have no idea what I'm looking at. Thanks in advance.

Regards
    Samir

?

As Samir says post in focus closeups of the decals and what is the lot number and maker codes on the inside skirt?

here they are/// ET66 and lot number i think it is 397

M40 ssdd et66   M40 ssdd et66  

?

The photo of the runic decal is slightly angled. Try and get a straight on shot of it. Thanks.

Samir

Quote by SSamir View Post
    The photo of the runic decal is slightly angled. Try and get a straight on shot of it. Thanks.

Samir
    I think you're being overly cautious Samir, to me that's a good ET decal, but you're the expert not me.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    I think you're being overly cautious Samir, to me that's a good ET decal, but you're the expert not me.

Regards, Ned.
    Hi Ned,

Yes, I am overly cautious and as an SS helmet collector I recommend it over being overly confident. For an example, recently I judged an angled shot ET pattern decal to be a good one and it turned out to be actually a reproduction (Doug corrected me). I was over confident and it nearly cost someone lots of money, so lesson learned right there for me.

Yes, this one looks promising but we want to be 100% sure before it hits the e-stands. We don't want it coming back to bite us, or me in the butt. As I said in the past: "If it ain't a one looker it ain't for me". =)

Regards
    Samir

In that case I would recommend the O.P. angle his camera one or two degrees to the right so as the image is exactly perpendicular to the camera lens and re shoot the image. Maybe then all will become apparent.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast