Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M42 with possiable ss reverse decal?

Article about: Posting this for a friend of mine who bought this last week, I am not a expert at all with decals and such, I am thinking heer but not much of decal is left to tell I do see the black which

Default M42 with possiable ss reverse decal?

Posting this for a friend of mine who bought this last week, I am not a expert at all with decals and such, I am thinking heer but not much of decal is left to tell I do see the black which looks like it might be ss so what your guys opinion

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 with possiable ss reverse decal?
    P
    Many

Looks as though someone took sandpaper to the decal to leave it's origins up to the imagination. For me, it is a bad sign.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Imo Better overall pictures are required...The total helmet, Front, back & underneath including any other MM if possible...G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Here you go, as far as makers mark he said he can't make it out on the rear skirt

I vote HEER.

I'm sure I can see identifiers in whats left......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 with possiable ss reverse decal?   M42 with possiable ss reverse decal?  

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hi mate, I know it sounds daft to say this looking at what is left of this decal, but for me, it is a one looker HEER decal. There is nothing to suggest to me that this is an SS decal, let alone a very rare reverse runic decal. No sign at all of ay runes, just a lot of worn down Adler feathers! Leon.

Looks like Heer too me!...

?

My guess it's a properly applied heer decal. If the paint is period, probably night flak, who knows for sure. As far as it being an SS, I don't think this is the case here, not even close i'm afraid.

Samir

Thanks guys I thought it was heer also but wasn't sure he only paid $130 which isn't a bad deal in my opinion so might try and work a trade with him to get it since he wants one if my Kevlar helmets I got