Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

M42 SD CKL 5345 / Champagne

Article about: Hi all, I understood there is a lot of 'talks' going on about the M42 SD CKL 5000+ lot numbers. Nonetheles i would like you present you mine / enjoy

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    No need to be rude and offence or sling personal attacks, your tone is very unsavory.
    Why dont you read the post before you open your mouth, what do you know?. There is no attack, there was no attack in the first place and if you read my post you would have known that. I posted a quote from Bob Hritz and your telling me im attackimg him, i quoted him directly.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 SD CKL 5345 / Champagne
    P
    Many

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Ajax ,,if you have something to add about the open market please share it with the community here. It would be appreciated
    Where did I mention open market?. I made one post with a quote. Te quote says that he purchased in open market, meaning it was not a direct vet purchase.

Post 68

Quote by ajax3985 View Post
    Ill say what I want, I posted his quote what dont you understand about it?. Ill tell you things about the open market that will curl your nails and dont tell me who is respected and not respected either. I want to talk to you ill address you.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Post 68
    The guy said I was wrong about open market, and all I said was that Bob Hritz purchased the helmet open market. Open market means non direct vet and that is the context. He challanged that and said I was wrong about about market and i did not address open market until he stuck his face in mine to defend Bob Hritz who was not under attack but simply quoted.

so? Tell us anyway
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

so? Tell us anyway
    Lol, that would go over well. I dont know why people are moving to cover people on these helmets. I used a quote to be clear. Its obvious people are not reading before they respond, nor are they reading all the information that has been posted on these helmets.

What go's on in open market is not always best for forum topics but I think its safe to say there is enough to call some of these misunderstandings of the facts as B.S. Trying to clarify and inform is difficult especially when guys come out of the blue and side swipe people without reading what others wrote.

Then this thread and topic is finished?..anything more to add ??

No

Ok then..Thread closed

How about that..thread is all of a sudden reopened and the sun shining

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast