Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

More SS relics to check ..

Article about: by Dimas This is the thread. I wish to have this helmet, you can trace it's history http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/battle...nt-finds-4626/ But why do you guys always post such small pictures

Default Re: More SS relics to check ..

thank you Fallschirmjager !!! yes it is hard to decide because with the close-up, it looks even harder to judge. i already find my one looker , the one i posted previously. but i only love relic, semi/relics helmet, by choice and budget. but for only 200$ it is a very fair price to have questions and doubts on these , at least it is not a big red flag right away !!! so i' m waiting for the rest of the helmet and picked one at this price so i will be able to check it in my hands. have a great sunday

here's some new shots from the side :
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture More SS relics to check ..   More SS relics to check ..  

More SS relics to check ..  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement More SS relics to check ..
    P
    Many

Quote by blaksaussa View Post
    but for only 200$ it is a very fair price to have questions and doubts on these , at least it is not a big red flag right away !!! so i' m waiting for the rest of the helmet and picked one at this price so i will be able to check it in my hands. have a great sunday

here's some new shots from the side :
    That's certainly not a good decal , seems like your motivation is price over authenticity. You're playing right into the hands of those who fake.

let's make it clear, my collection is authentic, i'm not a crazy copy buyer and i just bought a nice ss helmet which appears to be original ( in this forum). but instead of paying 400 $ for a completly fake SS helmets at least these are original helmets with maybe some very well done fake decals for a very fair price.. sorry but SS helmet , covers and caps are too expensive for most of us, buying copies is not a crime and it can be a good way to wait till i find the real deal and affordable ones. Collecting is for me a hobby and not a way of life, i stick as much as i can with authentic and original pieces ( MOST OF MY COLLECTION COMES FROM COLLECTORS GUILD) but i do what i can man and if in this case my motivation was only price over authencity i wouldn't post it in this forum !! i want to get one to check it in my hands, if not happy i send it back to seller, that's it , that's all, not a big deal (there is 21 available so maybe one of them will be authentic)

cheers

cheers

?

No need to get frustrated, we are just trying to look out for you. We are a family here, this is what family does-we look out for each other.

Regards
    Samir

Whos selling them....? is a secret ?????

?

What Frank is saying is if your not worried that for $200 it's real or not, then you are playing into the hands of those who fake these. For most this is a hobby, but the distinction between knowing what's real and thinking or hoping something's real is great. If something is not real is it worth having as a "maybe", regardless of how cheap it is?

Doug , i am worried even for 200$ i want it to be real of course . i didn't say that i will keep it i just want to have one in my hands to see. if it's still a ''maybe'' i'll send it back. i post these pics knowing that it might not be original, i don't lie to myself and i 'm learning from you guys !! i just want people to judge the helmets , but no one as the right to judge me or my motivation without knowing me personaly. y'all guys are doing an amazing expertise, advices, analyses and i respect that very much

Sending a $200 helmet back to Latvia from Canada will hardly be worth the cost and effort will it?

in my opinion i would rather 1 real ss lid for the price of 5 fakes take on board the advice from these guys ,they know there stuff

i just bought last week a real ss helmet for the price of 5 ''fakes'', see my previous thread...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast