Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

More SS relics to check ..

Article about: by Dimas This is the thread. I wish to have this helmet, you can trace it's history But why do you guys always post such small pictures

Default Re: More SS relics to check ..

ok blaksaussa im sure you know your stuff and i dont mean to offend ,your ss helmet purchase sounds great i will have a look ,to be honest if somebody handed me one of these relics i wouldnt be able to say for sure if original or not so it would be pointless ,what im trying to say is thats why im a member on here and hopefully i could put my money to better use on something confirmed as original i would rather pay more for real than less for bogus do you understand my logic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

blaks, i'm glad u posted them here. I think it saved you a lot of headache. People have saved thousands and thousands of dollors by posting helmets and other TR up for review before they bought. Just shows how dangerous forum discussions are to the people who fake these helmets. Forums are essential to collectors today as they weren't around 15 years ago. Forum discussions are here, take advantage!

Quote by blaksaussa View Post
    i just bought last week a real ss helmet for the price of 5 ''fakes'', see my previous thread...
    Did you post the helm on here ??? maybe we could see it ???

Well, I'm not an expert but it is nothing too special to find 20 or even more helmets together. For example there was more than 60 Fallschirmjäger helmets found 3-5 years ago from Netherlands and 120 Luftwaffe helmets from Latvia 2-3 years ago. In Latvia and also Estonia most of men were in Waffen SS troopsby 1944 and in Kurland Kessel there were 2 latvian SS divisons. So no wonder all decals are similar. But as I said before - I'm not an expert. But for me these helmets seem to be quite OK. If You are not going to buy them, maybe You can send me a PM:-)

Here is a link to the last thread !!

need opinions : SS helmet relic
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

100 % agree with you Col James, the thing is that i just want now to see it by myself, touch it and feel it, if not satisfied , if the doubt still here, no problems i will sell to a friend of mine or send back to seller ( i don't pay shipping as it's going on company account) and of course i prefer to put this money on 100 % original. don't worry you didn't offend me...what i'm saying is that for 200$ i can give a chance it is not a big risk no matter what..

Cheers Paul, I missed the last part of the sentence !!! doh !! a little hungover today do you know if those guys have any more ?

yes they have the 4 helmets that i have posted under mine...

I am getting confused now, so the previous helm you bought from them and its been given the vote of confidence, they are trusted sellers and known by other forum members here ? these other helms are from the same seller right ???

Whats the conclusion with these other helms then ? Are they good , bad ?? If from a trusted sourse, I dont get it,.......sorry, my mind is a little fuzzy today, too much shandy last night !

Totenhead : the previous thread comes from a different seller ( in Narva ) , the helmets on this threads comes from another seller ( in Latvia ) . the ones from Narva is a very trustable source, these from Latvia comes fron an unknown source to me, is that unconfused you

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast