Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My first SD SS helmet

Article about: Hello, can someone please tell me if the decal is authentic? Thanks in advance!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Roccatje View Post
    Hi, normaly they are...I haven't try them yet. Want to thank you too for all the information according the helmet. Do you have authentic SS helmets? Regards Peter
    Some of us do. If you are looking best to buy from a trusted source with an inspection period and return policy. The major dealers are a good place to look but they are not cheap and....even then, these dealers can make mistakes so always post first before buying

Check out post #4 for a list of reputable dealers (I'm sure there are others).

Australia Helmet Dealers
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first SD SS helmet
    P
    Many

Quote by Roccatje View Post
    Hi, normaly they are...I haven't try them yet. Want to thank you too for all the information according the helmet. Do you have authentic SS helmets? Regards Peter
    Morning, I have just the one genuine SS M42. A nice dusty well worn ckl (ET) made example. Leon.My first SD SS helmetMy first SD SS helmetMy first SD SS helmet

Hi guys, I did what Leon said, I contacted Kelly Hicks and he helpt me right away. The auctionhouse agreed whit his findings. The helmet will return today and they will give me my money back! Thanks a lot!
    Question, can a liner band rust...It's aluminium...?
    Grtz PeterMy first SD SS helmetMy first SD SS helmet
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the Likes button to see Attachments.

That is good news. Jim G.

Hi, I'm glad you were successful in getting your money back and it's also good to hear that for once an auction house has done the decent thing! Have a look in our relic helmet sub-section, you will see examples of helmets and liners in all sorts of condition there. Leon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3