Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My New CKL SS

Article about: I'll take it! Where do I sign? Great combat example, congrats. Looks great with the dagger too, this is a pair I am aspiring for.

Default My New CKL SS M42

I recently picked up this helmet in a trade deal. It comes with a COA from Kelly Hicks and it looks to have been in several prominent collections of collectors on the various forums.

It is however new to me. Shame about the liner... looks like it was blood soaked and rotted away. I got outside today to snap a few pics. I snapped a few with an SS dagger I bought last week....Needless to say... It's been a good couple of weeks.

My New CKL SSMy New CKL SS
    My New CKL SS

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My New CKL SS
    P
    Many

Default Re: My New CKL SS

I like the look of this one.
    chris

It is hard to find many untouched now a days! She is a real beauty!

Regards,

Sam

Default Re: My New CKL SS M42

That looks a great SS helmet and ET decal that has certainly "been there". The decal has a good even wear compared to the steel.Out of interest,what is the lot number as my one and only SS is a ckl? Leon.

Two super nice items

Jan
    ?

Great lid! I´d like to own one some day. As I´m here to learn I would like to ask about the chinstrap is it original?

Best,

Jan

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    That looks a great SS helmet and ET decal that has certainly "been there". The decal has a good even wear compared to the steel.Out of interest,what is the lot number as my one and only SS is a ckl? Leon.
    It's a CKL 64 Lot Number 2675.

Quote by Jan View Post
    Great lid! I´d like to own one some day. As I´m here to learn I would like to ask about the chinstrap is it original?

Best,

Jan
    It does not appear to be original to the helmet. In other pictures of this helmet from other owners it did have an almost rotted half a chinstrap... that was probably original.. but it was in bad shape.

This one has definitely been added later... I'm not sure if it is genuine or not.

Quote by LostDutchman View Post
    It's a CKL 64 Lot Number 2675.
    Ah,mine is a ckl66 3012,just thought they may have been brothers but alas no,just cousins!! Leon.

?

Congrads on a textbook example. I could never forget this one, it was my first M42 SS. Good to see it again.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast