Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My SS ET Size 67 Lot # 683

Article about: Hello folks, I thought I would show you the SS M-40 that belongs to my son and I (I have owned it for a long time and was a vet pick-up, and I gave it to my son last year for his great grade

?

Thumbs up My SS ET Size 67 Lot # 683

Hello folks,
    I thought I would show you the SS M-40 that belongs to my son and I (I have owned it for a long time and was a vet pick-up, and I gave it to my son last year for his great grades). The shell is by ET as well as the decal. The only thing I added was the black string to the liner. The helmet even has a period bullet ding. You can see where the SS soldier painted his name and did a rather sloppy job of it (it appears he used the same type of paint they used on their vehicles). The helmet has a lot number stamp of 683. I hope you like it.

What is cool is that the shell is mis-stamped for a size 67 (it is in fact a size 64). There is even what many feel are blood stains on the liner and chinstrap. In my opinion, this helmet has a lot of character and is a so-called one looker.

Regards,
    Jody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My SS ET Size 67 Lot # 683   My SS ET Size 67 Lot # 683  

My SS ET Size 67 Lot # 683   My SS ET Size 67 Lot # 683  

My SS ET Size 67 Lot # 683  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My SS ET Size 67 Lot # 683
    P
    Many

?

The famous "67 "! Great helmet Jody it's always fun to see this one and holding it several times in hand makes it even more so!

Very cool.
    chris

Congrats to your son on his great grades!
    That is a super helmet Jody!

Great helmet Jody, as you say a "one looker" ET decal. You will have to stop your son from going to school otherwise you will have given away your whole collection! Leon.

?

Man O Man!!! That is great incentive to doing well in school.
    Excellent helmet

Semper Fi
    Phil

I hope you haven't told him the combination to the safe!!! ( he has a wry smile to him )
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Neat helmet. Cool sig.

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Great helmet Jody, as you say a "one looker" ET decal. You will have to stop your son from going to school otherwise you will have given away your whole collection! Leon.
    Hi Leon,
    Well my son is going to get it all eventually one day, he is an only child. That is why I got him into this stuff when he was very young around 5, so he would appreciate it and want it. My son loves the stuff, which is a good thing.

Regards,
    Jody

?

As the Gent's on the other side of the pond would say." He is one lucky Bugger"!!!!
    Good deal Jody,teaching your son to love an appreciate these item. I am trying my best with my 4 kids. They are our future collectors/Keepers of history and your boy sure has a major head start!!! Who Knows maybe someday my son will buy that helmet off of your son. You know, Keeping it in our Great State type of thing!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast