Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Need authenticity check on refurb M18 Cut-Out (SS decals)

Article about: Hi, got this helmet today as a late x-mas present. The liner and the shell look original, as when I checked online; none of the repros look like mine. It looks original except for the fact t

I think your time here is done pal. That outburst wasn't just arrogance and you know it. Should you somehow survive the moderator pruning shears I for one will never acknowledge your presence on this or any other forum.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need authenticity check on refurb M18 Cut-Out (SS decals)
    P
    Many

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I think your time here is done pal. That outburst wasn't just arrogance and you know it. Should you somehow survive the moderator pruning shears I for one will never acknowledge your presence on this or any other forum.
    Yes, I know. But don't act so innocent yourselves, some of your 'pals' were sending me death threats on Facebook. Which is far worse than my anger outbursts, I for one apologise for my behaviour and me getting banned is very reasonable.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Filip Bernatowicz View Post
    I am sorry everyone for being arrogant. I understand now as I am getting a refund.
    Great news Filip.

We all have a closet or draw full of past mistakes where we were burned. They are reminders to stay vigilant. The guys here provide a great service to anyone looking for help. Many of the guys here have earned the "expert" title. Just stick around and read through helmet threads and you will see what I'm talking about.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yes, I know. But don't act so innocent yourselves, some of your 'pals' were sending me death threats on Facebook. Which is far worse than my anger outbursts, I for one apologise for my behaviour and me getting banned is very reasonable.
    Like I said erratic and paranoia as well. I hope the mods reconsider your membership to this forum.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Great news Filip.

We all have a closet or draw full of past mistakes where we were burned. They are reminders to stay vigilant. The guys here provide a great service to anyone looking for help. Many of the guys here have earned the "expert" title. Just stick around and read through helmet threads and you will see what I'm talking about.
    Is SOF Military any good? I'm thinking of buying the luftie on their website. I will have enough after the refund

Just saw this helmet on E-Bay, guy says that he found it in his grandfather's garage. Paint and decals look suspicious to me aswell as the fact that the color on the inside is black. Worth the £90 or not? Link: M42 german helmet | eBay

Filip you asked for opinions and you got them...dont end the year....YOUR YEAR..with an unfavorable exit. Watch your tone and name calling. DONT do it here..and I dont give a crap where else names are filed and called..those other sites are not the problem of the Admins here. Welcome to a tough hobby !! Sink or swimFilipe..the choice is yours.

You have received many knowledgeable answers from seasoned collectors. It doesnt get any better than that. Please dont or ANYONE contradict an answer if you ask for opinions . The 2 can not co exist.

If you dont mind bumps and bruises Filipe and willing to learn from them..then you will survive here and gain invaluable knowledge for free !! If the WRF is too much academically..then another suitable location may be best to suit you needs.

We do not have interest in Facebook Youtube,, RomperRoom ..or any other social websites that want to share ideas or opinions on this hobby. What happens here is what matters most to the other hobbyists here including yourself what matters most.

Chill out its the Christmas season have a beer. Relax.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

CBH
    ?

On this Forum Filip , the secret is not to Flip Out , when your told news you don't want to hear . It's called being an adult , and if you can't do that , please go back to Face Crack or Boob Tube , where assholes are experts and you only get the answers you want to hear . Your Lucking it's the Holidays or I'm sure you would have already been banned . So Grow Up and Merry Christmas

I can only concur with Larry. You chose to post the helmet for opinions and received honest replies as to it being a fake. You are relatively new here and evidently have not reviewed the by-laws regarding a no tolerance position for insults to other members. Any further outbursts like those found in this thread will result in your being banned. This forum is the most reliable anywhere on the net and the knowledge of the members here is also the best on the net. As Larry said, please relax.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Is SOF Military any good? I'm thinking of buying the luftie on their website. I will have enough after the refund

Just saw this helmet on E-Bay, guy says that he found it in his grandfather's garage. Paint and decals look suspicious to me aswell as the fact that the color on the inside is black. Worth the £90 or not? Link: M42 german helmet | eBay
    Hi Filip, don't bother with that M42 either, that is a fake as well, HEER M42's were never double decals. The whole thing is just suitable for a re-enactor and nothing more. Merry Christmas, Leon.

Filip, neither Soldier of Fortune or Ebay are good places to get good German helmets. SOF is a re-enactment provider and if thats what you want, fine, but their helmets are original shells with repro paintwork and liners. The helmet on ebay is a fake.

If you want to buy a good helmet you will need to pay a lot more than this for one, and go a reputable dealer.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast