Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Need help! Cheap SS helmet full of holes genuine?

Article about: There's nothing wrong with relic helmets, 5 of my 6 lids are ground dug. To have this collection as non relic would have set me back easily \\$15000 I reckon so for the collector on a budget,

?

Default Re: Need help! Cheap SS helmet full of holes genuine?

I think you missed the point with Frundsberg , he is also a relic collector mate !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help! Cheap SS helmet full of holes genuine?
    P
    Many

haha that me all over lol...i'm sorry Frundsberg please feel free to browse my website ww2relicandcollectables.co.uk when it's up and running in the next 2 weeks if you like relics you'll love my webby
    wayne

Thankyou for all members who supported the seller of that SS helmet.IT WAS ME!!! YES and thankyou too BRATACCAS or whatewer who you are-i would like to ask you post all mails you send to me -and all my answers i send to you!!!!!-But to be honest i realy forgot about you since i found this thread.And I,m still ready to by 40 eiro ss helmets as many as you can offer.And do you like that or not - i am reliable seller!

And yes-this helmet is alrady sold!

not really understanding you due to bad English but will you be selling any more SS helmets that have a lower asking price?

?

His English isn't that bad , he clearly says that more e mails were sent between you than the one you quoted earlier and if you can find SS Helmers for 40 euros he will buy them all from you , as i would myself !!

Nice to see you back here Ostland !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Quote by Paul E View Post
    His English isn't that bad , he clearly says that more e mails were sent between you than the one you quoted earlier and if you can find SS Helmers for 40 euros he will buy them all from you , as i would myself !!

Nice to see you back here Ostland !!
    THANKS Paul E.yes i,m still there-still doing the same KIA,MIA searching.Somday i,ll post more pics from our research expeditions. I ALSO HOPE THAT WITH MY HELP THIS FORUM GOT MORE MEMMBERS-AS I ALMOUST ALWAYS ADWICE TO MY CLIENTS(some of them became good friends to comunicate with pleasureFROM THAT AUCTION(wich also is realy great alternative to Ebay,with more profesionals)TO ENJOY THIS GREAT WARRELICS FORUM.AND FOR SURE SOME OF THEM ARE HERE AS I KNOW!Thanks for support!

Quote by wj2373 View Post
    hi Wayne.i got you mail.i like your work you did with your website.every beggining is hard-but i hope and wish you the best! he -i,m always ready to assit.Great that you are here

?

Quote by ostlanddigger View Post
    THANKS Paul E.yes i,m still there-still doing the same KIA,MIA searching.Somday i,ll post more pics from our research expeditions. I ALSO HOPE THAT WITH MY HELP THIS FORUM GOT MORE MEMMBERS-AS I ALMOUST ALWAYS ADWICE TO MY CLIENTS(some of them became good friends to comunicate with pleasureFROM THAT AUCTION(wich also is realy great alternative to Ebay,with more profesionals)TO ENJOY THIS GREAT WARRELICS FORUM.AND FOR SURE SOME OF THEM ARE HERE AS I KNOW!Thanks for support!
    Would certainly look forward to more photos of you research expeditions and finds !!

Plus i would refer all members to the thread posted by Ostland digger re the Danzig helmet and the long discussion that followed to authenticate it as one of the rarest of helmet finds !! I'm sure that thread alone brought people to this forum

1st July 1916

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast