Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Need to Know

Article about: Hi I posted about helping me Id a helmet The M-40 DD SS Q66 and Your Feed back was Great not to mention VERY Educational... But I was Wondering What would the Value Be on this piece I have b

Whats the difference between a catfish and a woman from West Virginia...one swims in a pond the other has whiskers and stinks.

did you have the day off Tommy? I have noticed over time many threads that lay dormant for weeks and months almost years..until 1 comment is made..and then out of the woodwork the original poster comes. Not saying that about you Tommy but oh too coincidental anymore. Yes some people do work alot of hrs..but glad you can make it here..to post a reply. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need to Know
    P
    Many

Maybe there should be a compulsory small fee for apraisals for non-members?

Im afraid that's the only way of getting round being treated like a jacket -(put ON when its raining and took OFF when the sun shines!) LOL

matty

Quote by Tommy Burgess View Post
    maybe My right leg is longer than my left but my Brian still works...
    .... Brian needs an umbrella if his shoes are to fit.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Sorry Tommy i jumped the gun a little, but we do get quite tired of people using the forum as a free valuation service. Put your hand in your pocket and join the gold club!!...

This is why you will NEVER see me advise value. Value is very subjective and there is no reason to empower users.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

... I was just wanting some info NOT a appraisal...
    ....and yet that is NOT the case, so in your own words:-

... But I was Wondering What would the Value Be on this piece I have been told some Ridicussly low Values. I Think some are wanting it and telling me its not worth any thing... I am not really wanting to sell it but Just want info so I don't look Stupid... I believe some are trying to get it for Nothing and turn a huge profit...
    In my book appraisal = valuation = sale price.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4